What is web analytics?
In Wikipedia terms, web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis, and reporting of web data for the purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage. But that’s just a definition.
WiderFunnel’s web analytics consultants will help you define what web analytics means to your business, and how to leverage it to make clearer faster business decisions.
Gain insights to optimize your marketing
● Are you confident you are capturing the right web analytics key performance indicators (KPIs)? Are you confident that those web analytics numbers are accurate?
● Do you have the right mobile analytics solutions to understand the role mobile is playing in your customer journey?
● Our consultants will examine your web analytics data to ensure that it’s both accurate, robust, and right for your business. Your digital optimization efforts don’t stand a chance if you can’t gain insights from your reports.
● We work with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture SiteCatalyst), IBM CoreMetrics, and more
● Our analytics consulting services are agnostic and are not sponsored by any analytics vendor. Regardless of which web analytics tool you use, our web analytics consultants will dive in and help you gain business insights so that you can better understand your business and improve your conversion rates.
Web Analytics Services
We have an experienced team of web analytics consultants whose only goal is to help you make clearer, faster business decisions. We collaborate with you to learn about your business and where the future of your business lies. Through this understanding, we support the growth of your business, utilizing data and tools to develop empowering data-driven solutions to take your business to the next level.
Web Analytics Audit
● Identify basic problems with your installation or data collection
● Identify areas of opportunity to leverage existing marketing technology stack to enhance data collection and analytics implementation
● Make sure the data you are collecting is accurate and useful in the context of your business
● If your Analytics implementation is incomplete or inaccurate – or hasn’t been set up to report on your marketing channels – the insights you are getting are wrong and are leading you to inaccurate conclusions. The Web Analytics Audit will make sure you’re set up to receive actionable business insights from your data from both web analytics and mobile analytics perspective.
● Google Analytics Setup: Start getting the data you need to make smart marketing decisions with an installation of Google Analytics. It’s a powerful tool in every business toolkit.
● Campaign Tracking: You have the tactics in motion – but are you tracking them correctly? Find out what’s working and what’s not with our campaign tracking solutions.
● Multivariate and A/B Testing: Testing is a critical ingredient in your success. We’ll help you craft strategies and testing scenarios so that your website is optimized from the inside out.
● Custom Analytics & Insight Reporting: Solutions as unique as your business. We’ll create a personalized strategy that’s tailored to your goals and objectives, so you can make the most of your data.
● Analyze your website data to understand visitor behavior trends across your digital platforms, such as desktop, mobile web, and apps to identify challenges and opportunities
● Report visitor behavior across your site and identify areas for improvement, focusing on:
Visitor Demographics, such as customer segments and personas
● Visitors across the business
● Mobile Analytics, specific for mobile platforms
● Marketing Channel Performance (how visitors arrive at your site and which channels are bringing in the high-quality visitors or leads)
● Popular content
● Navigation through the site
● Identify where you are losing visitors and potential conversions
● Identify areas of the site that are strong
● Provide high-level strategies for improving your website’s performance
● Work with you to determine the right tools and implementation to accurately measure the performance of new web features and enhancements
● Leverage additional tools to enrich data across all your digital marketing tools and build insights to help drive your bottom line
● Analyze your marketing channel efforts in order to determine the best method to attribute sales to marketing channels
● Optimize your marketing channel efforts based on the revenue attribution for your different marketing channels